About a month ago,
G built Cocoa a Kitty Kondo out of boxes. Cocoa hasn't used it much. Imagine our surprise today when we found four kittens in it! They were born some time between 10:30 am and noon.
This is the newest calf, born today to Crescent (of "Moon Cow" AOL Picture of the Week fame!). I think she looks a little moose-y.
G built Cocoa a Kitty Kondo out of boxes. Cocoa hasn't used it much. Imagine our surprise today when we found four kittens in it! They were born some time between 10:30 am and noon.
This is the newest calf, born today to Crescent (of "Moon Cow" AOL Picture of the Week fame!). I think she looks a little moose-y.
1 comment:
S, Let us know when these cuties can be viewed publicly - I have two boys that can't own one but love to pour some affection on the ones you have!
Post a Comment