Monday, December 15, 2008

No Cards Again This Year

People ask about our photo Christmas cards ... no, you haven't been stricken from our list, we just haven't done one in several years. We did them until they weren't fun any more (2003). Now I try to send a "real" email out to people around the holidays, but I don't know that I will even get around to that this year. Here are a few from Christmases Past.

2000: My favorite because G was so excited to dress up like presents since it was her idea

1998: Our best concept, perfectly executed by our 2-year-old



1989: My favorite pre-G card because my aptly named Argos sat like a good puppy through the whole shoot
1993: Card on the left was mailed to the bulk of the list; card on the right was sent to a few who would appreciate the humor

No comments: