Christmas Eve was a little bittersweet because Dan, G and I were split up. They went and spent Christmas Eve with my mom; my dad and I went to a gathering that my family and I have been attending for over 30 years. While it was nice to see old friends, especially since it had been seven years since I'd been home at Christmas, it was surprisingly hard to have us all apart. My dad and I did get to see my mom late on Christmas Eve, but Dan & G were long gone and in bed by the time we got home. The one bright spot was that I got my dad to myself for significant portions of the evening.Sunday, December 28, 2008
Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve was a little bittersweet because Dan, G and I were split up. They went and spent Christmas Eve with my mom; my dad and I went to a gathering that my family and I have been attending for over 30 years. While it was nice to see old friends, especially since it had been seven years since I'd been home at Christmas, it was surprisingly hard to have us all apart. My dad and I did get to see my mom late on Christmas Eve, but Dan & G were long gone and in bed by the time we got home. The one bright spot was that I got my dad to myself for significant portions of the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment