Our hens have turned out to be prolific -- every one of them is pretty much laying an egg every day. During October, it wasn't much of a problem because we were selling eggs to pumpkin customers. Now the season is over, which means we have almost 30 #$%*ing dozen a week. A person can only eat so many egg sandwiches and fritattas! A friend of mine sent an email out to her neighbors, and surprisingly, quite a few responded. I now have an "egg route" on Sunday afternoons -- I have become The Egg Lady. (Wish I could say The Eggman ... goo goo gajoob ... today was so bizarro ...)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
New Role
Our hens have turned out to be prolific -- every one of them is pretty much laying an egg every day. During October, it wasn't much of a problem because we were selling eggs to pumpkin customers. Now the season is over, which means we have almost 30 #$%*ing dozen a week. A person can only eat so many egg sandwiches and fritattas! A friend of mine sent an email out to her neighbors, and surprisingly, quite a few responded. I now have an "egg route" on Sunday afternoons -- I have become The Egg Lady. (Wish I could say The Eggman ... goo goo gajoob ... today was so bizarro ...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment