Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SC Day 5: The Last Olympian


Dan, G & I have been eagerly awaiting the release of the last Percy Jackson book. I was at the book store when it opened at 8 a.m. so that I could pick our copy up.

When I walked into the house, I promptly handed it over to G, who immediately delved into it. At my 11:15 check, she was more than halfway through it, so I may get to start it before Dan gets home tonight!
(1:15 p.m. Update: G is finished and has passed the book to me!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elliot also finished it the night he got it... and then started to read them all over again. Can Genevieve please explain the appeal? Leslie and I both read The lightning Thief... enjoyed it, but I wasn't so sure it was special. I like Lois Lowry more ... ;-)